December 27, 2007

lazy bug ran me over!

happy holiday to ya all.. with christmas comes new year, let's all hope for a better year ahead.
i don't know what got into me, i just didn't feel like bloggin. well, i used to hate it when people blame their laziness on the year-end bug, there isn't such a thing! you're just plain lazy for goodness sake. be a man and admit it.

but now, here i am, in such a good holiday mood, i almost wished my blog never exist. ayeee... not a good thing to say, but i'm just speakin from my heart. how's ya christmas? we stayed at home and mom prepared us a very nice lunch, nasi lemak, chicken rice and singapore laksa. delicious. that's the thing about my family, celebration is all about us all gathered together to feast. forget the pressie..

2 comments:

once in a while it's ok to feel lazy =)

christmas was wonderful for me, just like you we spent it with our loved ones, like a big family reunion. Lunch was spent with my husband's side of the family, then dinner was with my side.

girlie,
cool. i bet the kids had lotsa fun, especially with the pressies and all..happy new year to you and your family.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More