July 9, 2011

My blog loads forever...

For some reasons, loading for Blogging in My Pyjamas takes forever, and on some occasion, it failed to load. I mean WT..whatever. Blogger is free, not like I paid for web hosting/domain sowhatever. If only this is the case of a possibly dangerous side effect of Topamax, I will not hesistate to ring good old friend O’Hanlon, McCollom & Demerath – Personal Injury Lawyers – 808 West Avenue, Austin, TX. 78701 – 512-494-9949, demand for a Topamax lawsuit. Fight till the drop their last penny.


As for now, should I even consider changing the template. Perhaps the template has 'aged', you know how sometimes when the newer version comes up, the old version decided to act up, just like my case. But to me, choosing a template is a nightmare, not that there aren't many to choose from, the problem is...when there are too many to choose from, my mind just cannot decide.

I might want white template this second, but the next second, I thought, I want it black! All professional one minute, and the next, I thought cute template is more like me. Oh, sometimes I wonder if the reason women lost their direction is probably because they cannot decide where to turn. I wonder....


0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More