January 8, 2008

hubs, you're not alone now

good habit is hard to practice and bad habit seems to be the most natural thing to do. if i were to name a list of bad habits in this household, i might need a 10.000 word post. let's forget about that and get straight to me.

on some morning when my son yells for me and i have to drag myself up from bed, , i wished he could just leave me alone in my sweet dream. you see, he goes to bed at 8pm while i sleep earliest by 2 or 3 am. this is one of my bad habit i'm trying to get rid off. i'm trying to live a healthier lifestyle. but when i try to sleep earlier, i find myself lying there in bed for hours counting thousands of sheeps and sleep suddenly became an impossible thing to do. i thought hubs is the only person who needs insomnia cure until now. sigh.

shame on me, suddenly it hits me i'm a perfect candidate of sleep depreviation after reading http://www.sleep-deprivation-cd.com/. It sounds exactly like me, i didn't know 25% of the world's population suffers from insomnia. i need time to get back on track, what am i still doing here at 2am in front of the pc then?

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More