January 31, 2008

Cheer Up, Hubs


So, I've been thinking of taking a break. My hubby is just so stressed up lately, and I just don't know how to cheer him up. His work is piled up to his head, i wished i could just pick up the phone and booked a New Zealand Hotels, fly us there on the next available flight. Ouch, wait a minute. What's worse than a bad holiday? I should really plan a holiday where Hubs could relax and de-stress. Perhaps it's best to book one of the Auckland Hotels near to the city centre, where I should shop and Hubs could chill out in our hotel room. See that pic? That's exactly what I've been dreaming. A nice bedroom view of the yatch harbour.

I've never been to Christchurch, maybe it's good to check out the special offers they have for
Christchurch Hotels. Cannot deny that room package can save us a lot of money, I rather splash it on dining. But Chinese New Year is only a week away, I cannot make any plans for now. We'll be home to granny's for the New Year. Auckland or Wellington Hotels can sure wait. New Year is the best gathering of the year, we're not going to miss it. No way.

2 comments:

hi Leena, xin nian kuai le! i dunno how to say happy new year in cantonese so am using mandarin. well, hope ur all set for new years preparation.

tagged u here: http://midlifedancing.blogspot.com/2008/02/recent-movie-family-enjoyed.html

enjoy!

hi leena. happy v day. ive got something for you. do check out my site...http://seaprincess72.livejournal.com
have a luv-ly day, girlfriend!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More