November 11, 2007

teak chairs for my home

When you have a hyper active toddler and a few super nephews in the house, chances are something will break along the way. My ratio is one thing a day. My dining chair no longer has arm rest. How in the world they spoil it i have no slightest idea. What a bunch of kids. They just love to experience with everything and anything they have their hands on.

The next choice of chair purchase must be Lahaina Teak Chairs made with Grade A teak, guaranteed without knotholes or cracks in the wood and dried to the core, no way these boys can do any damages to them. I personally love teak woods as it gives a natural warmth to my home, besides the fact that it can last a lifetime if it's well-kept.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More