November 15, 2007

kick start my career maybe

how exciting can my life gets when my home is my world? i revolves around my home and the things in it namely my family and making sure the house chores are perfectly distributed among two maids. i'm doing fine, honestly. just that sometimes i yearn for more achievement or rather, recognition.

on some days, i wished i could wake up early in the mornin, dolled up and go to work. leave the house to run by itself, i'm sure they'll do fine without me. but after so many years jobless, i doubt company's willingness to hire me though i know i'm one hell of a capable woman. i could do with executive placement help from A.E. Feldman Associates, Inc. they have a high standard of service and commitment in the recruiting field, i'm sure they'll have something for me, a good kick start of a very successful career ahead.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More