November 28, 2007

planning my own dot com

i'm planning to start my own dot com soon. thank God for cousin sisters. she taught me how to start my own blog, from buying the domain to web hosting. she suggested that i get shopping cart software too, just in case i want to start an online store in my blog. i thought of it too, i could sell some baby stuffs i source from other countries. special baby gadgets or baby gifts that cannot be found here in our country. in that case, i sure need a reliable shopping cart software.

it seems like a good idea, having a baby blog and making some profit out of online sales. Ashop is a good provider of hosted shopping cart software. It has a complete, hassle free package for beginners users like me, with little or no knowledge of the ecommerce software. hopefully this will be a good start to a great shopping blog.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More