November 11, 2007

getting christmas gifts

How time flies. It was like yesterday we decorated the christmas tree. well, it's been a year. and we're doing it again today decorating our christmas tree. But i have yet to buy gifts and stuffs for filing up the stockings. I have so many gifts to buy for my nephews, brothers and sisters. I really have to spend wisely else i will ended up having celebrating a poor christmas myself.


Shopping for old navy clothings with CouponChief.com, i get free shipping with every purchase of $50. For my sisters, i could get them handbags from Zappos. CouponChief, the

one stop coupon deal and discount resource for all smart shopaholics. After all, Christmas is a time for sharing, moreover i love shopping so much. I love christmas.


0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More