May 10, 2008

The Olympics Garden

Beijing Olympics is now less than 100 days away. With the Olympics torch already back home in China, the excitement is all high flying in the sky. I cannot help it, deep down inside my heart, a tiny part of it is so overjoyed that the Chinese is finally getting some decent world recognition. I'm not from Mainland China, though my ancestors were but I'm proud to call myself a Chinese.

Ok now I've definitely gone too far. This post is suppose to be on how Beijing took it all seriously even in gardening. The outcome is sure breathtaking. Simply fabulous.


1 comments:

Nice pictures. China is a really beautiful country with its buildings and such. You probably won't find much beauty like that in the United States. Except for maybe the Grand Canyon or the Rocky Mountains in the northern United States.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More