May 1, 2008

Data protection Solution

This is me blogging from my new personal computer. The old one was getting a little slow in processing and such, so trading it for a new one makes me one happy mommy today. Eh, there's a few issues I need to deal with right now, there's no Java inside, which is what the pc tells me everytime I want to download something. Arrgh. What Java?

And also, I reckon I need a good and reliable data protection solution, true real time CDP (continuous Data Protection), automated content synchronization, and secure remote archive is just what I needed right now to give me a peace of mind. No one wants a crashed pc because when that happens, nothing can be rescued. Tell you it's too late. I rather play it safe than to be sorry. I quite like the Online Data Protection offers I saw, and I might consider getting one soon.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More