May 1, 2008

Bring home the dough


I just don't get it. Why is it that man or is it a father loves to think that taking care of kids is a mother's responsibility. No? You don't think so? Oh shit, then is it just my man? Give them 20 minutes, horsey ride/piggy back, hoos and haas and a little over 5 minutes, they'll say, "Go to mamma, daddy wants to play computer games."

And to think that today is a public holiday, ya exactly, to public places he must go to meet his friends just like every other day. I'm telling you, he's just a typical 'bring home the dough' kind of man. Hell I didn't know he's not into this fatherhood thingy before we got married, too late to know it now. Bummer. I know he did put in a lot of effort into making our lives a little better everyday. But having said that, I wish he can take it easy on a public holiday, to chill out with us at home. But no, he has to be out. Again. Like he said, the money won't come rolling in to the house. He got his point there. A man got to do what a man got to do. That is to provide.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More