May 28, 2008

I want a new HDD

It's almost 2 weeks now, and my personal computer is not fixed yet. I sent it over to the pc guy 2 weeks ago, and I haven't heard from him ever since. It didn't help that he was and still is very busy with his Microsoft seminars, or he totally forgotten about my pc under his bed. Well, I think so. I cannot find a better explanation when hubby asked what took the pc guy so long to get it fixed? Some minor problems with the Hard Disk Drive and problem with Internet connection. If it's such a hassle to get it repaired, then maybe I should call to get him to change to a new HDD, since Hard Disk Drive are so cheap nowadays.
It's even cheaper if he were to get the
Discount Drives straight from the computer parts dealer. Those days, it cost thousands to buy a personal computer, but nowadays with a budget of a thousand ringgit, you can actually get a very good and high performance pc. Enough said, I'll call him first thing tomorrow morning. I'm so sick of waiting.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More