May 21, 2008

Friends around the world

Start Copy HERE.



Rule:

1. Copy from ::Start Copy Here:: through ::End Copy Here::.

2. Add your blog to the list. Feel free to add all your other blogs. Just make sure to post this to each of the blog you added in the list.

3. Tag other online friends you know.You don’t need to be tag in order to join. If you want to join just post this one in your blog.

4. Let me know your blog’s name and url by leaving me a comment HERE. I will add you to the master list.That way, everyone is happy and can meet new friends too!

5. Come back once in a while to get the master list! Let’s see how this makes our Technorati and PR goes up! :D

6. DO NOT REMOVE THIS: scrap page made by Yen. Using alphas and tapes from Kate H., flowers from Ida,paper by Catrine.

1. Me and Mine 2.Creative In Me 3.ChatterBin 4.Pea in a Pod 5. Sugar Magnolias 6.Because Life Is Fun 7. Piece o’Kaje 8. Mon a Bric 9. Bearandberries 10.My Journey11. Deeply In Love 12. Pink and Brown Diaries 13. Happyheart 14. Wilstop 15. Fun|Fierce|Fab 16. Dancing in Midlife Tune 17. Celebrate Life18.Little Peanut , 19. BloggingInMyPyjamas, 20. Baby Shern 21. YOUR-BLOG-HERE

Friends I'd love to tag:

Hipncoolmomma
Ribbon Rock Star
Something about Lai
Frankenstina
Kell's Journey

Have fun tagging along everyone.

4 comments:

Oooh what an honour! :)

Thanksalotta ;) *HUGS*

I shall spread the tag around

Hi Sherns Mom,

I posted your Friends Around The World on my blog. I checked into Yen's blog so I could be added to her master list. I couldn't believe how many blogs she has on her list.

Jackie Richardson

Hi! I am Yen the author of this tag.I have added this blog and your Baby Shern blog. But I noticed that the arrangement's of the blogs are changed. And I will add your Chatterbin blog as soon as this post will be live in that blog! And I appreciate if you can update the post with the new links. It has over 200 blogs already in there..

Thanks for joining the fun!

You can find all the other informations, "HERE".

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More