March 26, 2008

The extraordinary Mustang GT


I'm wondering how much is a Ford Mustang here in Malaysia. With the unique fascias, side scoops, 18” polished aluminum wheels, this is no ordinary Mustang GT. But I'm not a big fan of convertible cars, I don't feel safe in there. You know just in case the car overturn, it will get ugly.
Very dangerous I think. But to have such a cool car for evening short distance drive, it's pretty cool.

We hardly can see any Ford Mustang here, I bet it's very pricey. Maybe I cannot even afford the Mustang Radiator. A good mustang radiator can last a lifetime if installed and maintain properly. Better still if you can get it straight from the distributor, it's cheaper because there's no middleman involved.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More