June 25, 2008

It's his Birthday

We'll be going to Kuantan tomorrow for the third round of rally, and tomorrow will also be hubby's birthday and I have yet to get him a gift! I have absolutely no idea what to get him. Shaver, mobile phone, wallet, belt, shoe, watch- he has it all. He's not a gadget person, so forget about getting him an iPod, PSP, playstation or a laptop.
The thing is, I actually asked him few weeks back what he'd love for his birthday, he said nothing. Of course it's nothing when he's the one who will ended up paying for my credit card bill. LOL. He mentioned something about just having a dinner, not even did he requested for a birthday cake. How simple can it get? If you know my hubby, you'll know that he's not the "please come celebrate my birthday' kind of guy. He's not comfortable being in the spotlight, blowing candles off a cake and all.
But still, I really want to get him a gift he'll love. One thing for sure, I cannot afford to buy him a nice sports car, like a Lamborghini or a Maserati. Everyone knows that my hubby is very much into nice, fast cars. Get a loan til payday cash advance is not an option here, cos I don't work and therefore I do not have a payday. I think I'll just buy him a cake and place a die cast Lambirghini on top of the cake. What about that? LOL.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More