June 3, 2008

Fatigue is now my problem

I woke up to a bunch of loud aunties, my mom and cousins this morning, busy morning packing their luggage before heading straight to the airport after lunch. I so needed to sleep in, but they won. I tell you, my family is LOUD. Like real LOUD. I had to drag myself out of bed, because I have guests in the house. After they left, I jumped back into bed.
3 and a half hours of nap in the afternoon, and now sleepless night for me. Sigh. Like I mentioned before, I get tired so easily lately, I really need to find the root of 'my fatigue problem'. My darling hubs suggested that I get check for diabetic, oh holy moly, ain't he a little too far off the track? I know I had gestational diabetic when I was preggy with Shern, but that was just during pregnancy ok. Furthermore, I'm not the biggest fan of sweets, candies and such, so I'm not the most suitable candidate for diabetic, well at least I think so. Not at 29 anyway. Again, I need to make sure. He has got his points, he's just being caring. Thanks hun.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More