June 18, 2008

Free drug reference on your iPhone

So, I got an iphone, big deal, NO! When I first got my iphone, my dear iphone hacker told me that I should never ever consider pressing the Installer icon, for if I accidently download anything that I shouldn't, then my iphone will turn into ibrick. So silly me, I just do with the 9 icons on my iphone for the first 5 months. To be honest, I thought the world has given too much credit for this phone, when all it does to me is make phone calls, check the weather forecast (like I need this!), and bummer I can't even send MMS.
So when my sister found out from a stranger that she can install a hundred other applications from the Installer, we cannot be more addicted to our phone. There's so much more to this phone than just getting a good day weather. And the good news is Epocrates is working with Apple to develop a downloadable drug guide for iPhone devices, your totally free drug reference in your pocket, forget having to flip through a thousand pages of medical reference before writing a prescription to your patient. For now, all you need to do is to go to m.epcorates.com on your Safari web browser for your very own free drug reference.

"This announcement was paid for by Epocrates".

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More