June 15, 2008

Ew, that's all sweaty!

Some nights, I wake up wishing I am in one fabulous Cannes Hotels, or anywhere where the weather is freezing cold. I don't know if it's just me, or maybe my hubby is feeling the same, but sleeping in a room with air condition can actually makes me sweat, I don't know if cuddle up under the 300 thread-count Egyptians cotton duvet, stuffed with goose down feathers is the major problem here. But that's how it is on some nights, I woke up soaking in sweat. Bummer. I'm just trying to sleep comfortably, can't I?
I've never been to Sweden, I'd love to go there one day. I love to imagine how comfortable it is, tucking myself into bed, with a view from the
Stockholm Hotel overlooking the snowy mountain. Well, if hubs is kind enough to plan a getaway, never mind if it's Cannes or Stockholm, I'll still be more than happy to go, even if it's a trip to a hot city like Dubai, I'm sure all Dubai Hotels have air-conditioning.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More