June 18, 2008

Gym or no gym?

The thing about me is that I procrastinate too much, too often. I've been wanting to sign up for a gym membership for the longest time. So, I finally went yesterday, twice! And the elevators were out of service, and I didn't dare risk walking up the very dark stairs so I went home. The gym is very near my house, but it's sort of a creepy place, it's not the busiest place in town. Hence, let's just say walking up that dark stairs inviting trouble. I'm really having second thoughts about signing up in that gym. What if the elevator there breaks down 4 times a week ( I know, but the maintenance there really sucks big time, my sister used to rent an office lot there), that leaves me very little days to go to the gym. But then again, the gym only charges $90 a month membership.
I really need to do some work out, I can't just laze at home everyday sipping
ORGANIC VEGAN CHOCOLATE and HOODIA GORDONII and glued to the computer. You know, when I'm bored, I tend to eat more and also more frequent. Then of course I gain more weight. And when that happens, I get all stressed up when my clothes don't fit. Stress or not stress, kava is not the only thing I need, I really need to lose weight this time.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More