February 29, 2008

French renaissance finest bed

We have been co-sleeping with our little baby since he was born so we ended up getting two super single beds put together. Man, our bed is huge.

But there's a huge flaw. You see, I'm the one who sleep in between my husband and my baby, and the gap in between the bed wasn't the most comfortable place to sleep, and i
often wake up to a very bad back ache.

Now that our baby is old enough to sleep on his own, we thought it's time to get us a real bed. I would love a huge bed so it must be a king size. I'm looking at a collection of French Beds as I love the luxurious and classic wood frame that spells elegance. Oh boy, time4sleep has such a huge collection not forgetting very reasonable price too. Every single piece is just as unique as the next one.

My eyes are all set on the French Gilt frame made from best solid wood ever and the perfect workmanship is unquestionable. For a bed this magnificent, paying 1179 pound for it is truly worth the money.
After a hard day's work, I want my husband to come home to rest and sleep comfortably.

As for our little boy, a single Fontainebleau bed carved with solid pine with cherry finish
worth 299 should make him very happy. It comes with a storage box for him to store his toys. I believe that given the right and proper care, good quality bed can last a lifetime and perhaps generations.


0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More