February 29, 2008

The love of my life

Ever heard of the phrase " God wants us to meet a few wrong people, so when we met the right one, we'll know what a gift is". But when you're in a relationship break up dilemma, this can sound very ridiculous. I've been through that, so I know. 3 break ups in 2 years, I was in and out from a relationship to next with no time.

In such a state of emotional turmoil, I didn't realised rebound relationship made me such a mess. I was a nice girl, I still am but those ex boyfriends were either a playboy or a big time liar. I had to move on, so I had to leave them, because they made a fool out of me. But that doesn't mean my heart wasn't broken.

After all these bad relationship, I think I can qualify as a relationship consultant. As the saying goes, at last" I met the right one", he's truly a blessing in my life. He has been through his share of ugly relationships, that makes the both of us appreciate each other more. The space we need to give each other, the things we need to talk over, all makes our love stronger. Though he's the type of man with the most romantic ideas on earth nor he will ever write me a romantic love letter. But still, it's such a comfort to know that he cares a lot for us, me and our baby and he'll never leave us alone. That's all that matters.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More