November 24, 2008

My house is a mess!

Just didn't imagine life will be this hard without a maid. The house is considerable dirty but still torelable. But what the heck right. I seriously cannot keep up with the amount of house chores that keeps adding up and up. It's really a never ending process, especially with two kids in the house that loves to create mess and leaves trails of whatnot they are playing, this house can only get messier by the minute and I seriously cannot keep up! I so need a maid.

Got to go catch some sleep. I really hate to wake up tomorrow with a huge panda eyes and besides that, one can only do so much work a day. No one wants to wake up from the wrong side of the bed and in my case, who's going to do the housework if tomorrow I wake up and find myself with a cervical collars attached to my neck!

4 comments:

Hi,

I would greatly appreciate if you can remove links to our site (eroomservice.com) from your blog. Currently, there are 2 links with anchor text "MODERN FURNITURE" and "BEDROOM FURNITURE" on your blog that are linking to our site. Again, we would greatly appreciate if you can remove these links from your blog. Thank you very much in advance for your understanding.

Regards,
Steve

groovyplayer,
yeah, already did that. Thanks for reminding.

thank you very much, I really appreciate it.

Modern Furniture India, designer bedroom furniture, home furnishing & also contemporary Furniture India at our online store theurbandecor.com in Banagalore,India.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More