August 19, 2008

Lovely dress, I like!


Love the details on the dress, it's off-white in color matched with a brown 2 inches ribbon. Bought this beautiful dress a week ago, and wondering what to do with it. No No. I actually planned on giving it to my sister if it doesn't fit. So now you know it doesn't fit. Exactly where, I'll tell you. The chest! Darn. I hate free-sizing clothings! They're all meant for aneroxic people or people with less than 5% body fat. Hello, I'm a mother with a 'mommy's pouch', not a 16 year old with sexy curves you see lying on the beach.

2 comments:

that can be a perfect wdg dress for a beach theme wdg...i like.

Hi Carol,
thanks for visiting. Ya, this dress will go very nice with wedding, but just not on me. sigh.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More