April 13, 2008

It's all about cars

It's true when people say that when you marry someone, you somehow became the person you marry. I cannot remember I have any passion for cars before I got to know my husband. But ever since we started dating, every thing we talk about is cars.

After so many years, I have learned a lot about cars too. Especially now that my husband's business is very much involved with auto transport. What's even better is that I get to drive all sorts of cars some can only dream of, cars like BMW 645, Porsche Cayenne, Porsche Carrera 996 4S, Subaru S203 and many more.

But then, his jobs requires him to be at work for long hours, sometimes he hardly get to spend time with us at home. His job is to make sure that all the imported cars are handled by a reputable international car shipping company. After the car arrives here at the port, he has to make sure that all the cars are in good condition before they puts in on display in the car showroom.

It's a good thing that the Car shipping company he's dealing with provides excellent service that makes his job easier. It sure has saved him a lot of time and hassle too.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More