April 3, 2008

If a marriage turns sour

Just like every other stay-at-home-mom(SAHM) and wife, I totally rely on my hubby when it comes to financial needs. You can say that he brings home the bacon while I run the household. Without him, I am as good as a beggar. It gives me shudder just to think that one day if he were to leave me for another chick, that's it. I'm finished.

You see, the thing with stay-at-home mom like me or all SAHM in general
is that we are a bunch of very insecure people who are stranded at home with kids. Though being mother is the greatest job on earth, we do not generate any income. Sad isn't it?

Once in a while, the wicked side of me tends to plan my what-if strategy, or call it my back up plan. There's no guarantee that a marriage will last forever, I'm just playing it safe by taking precautions. I know where I keep all of hubby's watches. Like every other Watch Buyers, he loves the collectibles, which means his watches are at least worth some money.

Touch wood, but just in case one day our relationship turn sour, I can grab all his watches and jewellery and ran away. Least to say, that will keep me off the streets, by selling his stuffs to the
Jewelry buyers. Not the brightest idea, but in difficult times, this plan is genius.

I don't know if diamond fetches better price than gold or watches, it's ok because I can always get free evaluation at the
Diamond buyers. But one thing for sure, hubby can make sure he gets absolutely nothing if he ever dare to be unfaithful to me. I will leave nothing valuable behind for him, or his stupid chick.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More