April 15, 2008

Secret to having flawless complexion

What's the secret of having flawless, absolutely beautiful complexion? Well, now you're taking advise from a person who skin is not that flawless afterall. But I truly believe that by using proper natural skin care and drinking lots of water helps.

I wish I can be more like my mom when it comes to having the discipline to take care of myself. At 54 she still has the most radiant face than anyone her age. Everyday, she'll religiously go for a jog in the morning, apply anti aging products on her face without fail everyday. She just never missed a facial routine. But still, the most important thing is to make sure that the product you apply on your face is organic cosmetics, like those from Lavere.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More