April 3, 2008

Sharing boundaries

Call me a person with a very conservative mind, or simply selfish. But when it comes to my husband, I cannot see myself having such a big heart to see my hubs share a bowl of noodle soup with his lady friend, or giving her a free ride around town an entire day.

That's what happened to my husband's friend or what I've seen with my own eyes. Whatever you single ladies want to do, just stay away from married man. I mean, being friends is fine, but not cross the sharing boundary like sharing soup for crying out loud.

You can pretend nothing happened when you share a residency home together at Apogee Condo South Beach, totally oblivious to the existence of his wife or what? I totally disagree with having a lady friend so good, without the bad intention.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More