June 1, 2010

Pursuing my dreams

It's late at night, and I'm still awake trying to figure out some questions that has been playing in my mind. I'm actually considering getting back into the workforce, to be financially independent and to be more productive in terms of work, and the other thing that weighs me down is how my kids are going to cope? Shermaine who is still on breastfeeding, will be a major challenge, Shern who is so used to having mommy around all the time, will have a hard time adjusting to not having mommy around 24/7.


A question so easy yet so tough. I need to weigh the pros and cons myself and figure out what's best for the kids and I. Of course, I dream of starting my own business, but that's obviously easier said than done, it requires a lot more of my time and a lot more hardwork than one can imagine, maybe I should just head to Louisiana Cosmetology School, pick up some skills there and have a beauty saloon of my own, doing what I'm most passionate about? Well, I'm lost, what do I do? What's best for me and my kids?

2 comments:

Louis Vuitton Damier Azur Canvas Neverfull GM Louis Vuitton Damier Azur Canvas Neverfull GM
Louis Vuitton Monogram Canvas Neverfull MM Louis Vuitton Monogram Canvas Neverfull MM
Louis Vuitton Graffiti Neverfull MM(green) Louis Vuitton Graffiti Neverfull MM(green)
Louis Vuitton Graffiti Neverfull MM(green) lv neverfull gm graffiti lv neverfull gm graffiti
lv neverfull gm graffiti lv neverfull gm graffiti

The challenge is common for every mother. And like others I wish you come across this pretty well. All the best..

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More