June 1, 2010

If I'm filthy rich..

..then most probably I'll spend my wealth of gold accessories. Which girl gets enough of accessories? Hair accessories, bracelet, anklet, pendant, bangles, necklaces, rings, earring, the list goes on and on. I mean, gold can be quite pricey, but then looking back 10 years back when gold was only 30 bucks per gram, I wished I bought tonnes of it. The price of gold has never dropped, in fact it has risen over the years to over 120 bucks per gram. That's a superbly fast and amazing increase, nothing comes close to such high values, not even the gases. Oh, if only I knew.



I mean, how fun would it be to be able to have many gold accessories, wearing it out, dolling up with different accessories, and knowing that the value of every piece of gold will only gets higher? That's a superb investment isn't it? Maybe I should start of by asking hubby for a gold accessory every birthday and every anniversary. It's never too late to start investing in gold I guess. Or we could start to buy gold coins for his birthday too.

2 comments:

http://www.chanelbagmall.com authentic chanel handbag
http://www.chanelbagmall.com authentic chanel

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More