July 30, 2010

Do you save?

I don't know about the rest of the stay-at-home mom, but I'm surely not one that have loads in my savings account. I know of some wives who keep a big portion of what was given to them by their husband. Well, they spend thriftily on the household while the savings in their bank got 'fatter and fatter'. Feeding their savings account instead.
So like I said, I'm not one who save a lot of money, I am the kind of wife and mother who splurge on good food, clothes and nice household items and loves decorating our home, thus NO SAVINGS! Poor thing!


I'd rather use the money to buy silver bullion, better returns, wiser investment. Or maybe use it to splurge on some beautiful silver accessories for my daughter and myself. ::evil laughs::

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More