July 29, 2009

A much needed getaway..

Phew! I'm glad that I'm now in the last trimester of this pregnancy. If you have been following my blog, then you should know that I have some issues with my back and my butt. I have this condition called Pelvic Girdle Pain ever since I was about 9 weeks pregnant. Now I'm already in my 33rd week so you imagine how much pain I've endured over the past 7 months.

So, this thing called Pelvic Girdle Pain is caused by
the softening, along with postural changes, muscle weakness and differences in the movement occurring between the left and right pelvic joints can cause too much stress on the joints, ligaments and muscles of the pelvis. There's no cure for this pain and it can only worsen as the pregnancy progresses.

I'm so looking forward
to the birth of my little baby girl in early September, to be able to hold her in my arms. After a month long confinement period, I hope hubby and I will be able to spend some time with our kids alone, perhaps to bring them on a family vacation. Talking about vacation, we haven't had one for a very long time already. I'll definitely suggest Azul Beach Hotel at Riviera Maya. I've read tonnes of good review on them and how the place has family-friendly amenities, perfect for a family like us. If it's just the two of us, maybe we'll even consider going to Hidden Beach Resort. LOL.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More