September 13, 2010

My baby girl- a rose among the thorns

Call me lucky, I have a boy and a girl. Proud to say that my princess is the first girl born into this generation, after 10 boys amongst my siblings. I am so blessed! Just like a rose among the thorns, my baby girl is always surrounded by a group of lovely cousin boys, and always playing with the guns and trucks the boys has around the house. Should I be worried that she's going to grow up like a tomboy? Erm, I'm not worried at all. I believe as she grows older, she will be fond of girly things.

She's a very lucky girl, even though she's only one, she already has tonnes of hair accessories, dresses she got as gifts from friends and relatives. I even bought barbie dolls for her way before she was born, but she's too young for it. Once she's over two years old, I think she will love playing dres up with those dolls. You know, maybe practice her fashion sense and skills on a doll, who knows she'll grow up wanting to be a fashion designer or even a make up artist. Maybe then we can enroll her in the Regency Beauty Institute. Well, it's never to early for mommy to dream, isn't it?


“This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com.”

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More