August 28, 2010

Kids with many ambitions

I remembered when Shern was two years old, I asked him what he wants to be when he grows up, and he said, "a rally driver". When he got to three years old, his ambition remained the same, but I told him that a rally driver don't race all day long, and like most rally driver I know (unless those World Rally Champions), they actually have a decent job, a real job with an income, or even a business. That way, only they can support their passion in racing and rallying. His daddy is a race and rally driver, so I think dad must have influenced him somehow.
When he was four years old, he told me he wants to be a '"pirate". What?! A "pirate"?! Yeah he said. I was like, "Oh man, seriously?" Excitedly, he said, "yes, so I can fly a plane". Phheeeew! What a big relief. He actually wants to be a pilot, one that flies a plane. I like that. Until he gets married, daddy and mommy get to fly for free once a year.
I'm not sure if he's going to change his mind anytime soon and wants to be something else, but he has my blessing, as long as he's happy with his life, perhaps he wants to pursue an online military degrees to be an army, who knows.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More