May 20, 2009

Addition to our family

It's minutes past midnight, my son is sound asleep and here I am, enjoying the quietness and the peacefulness. Blogging without any distraction from the world. In a few months more, with the arrival of my baby girl, I'm sure I won't have the time to blog at midnight. Even if I can, I'm not sure whether I can stay up till midnight. I might have knocked out at 8 pm every night. Having a baby to take care of, I'm sure that'll take up almost all my time, 24/7. But nevertheless, I'm glad I'm having another baby soon. I'm sure my heart will have the capacity to accommodate and to love another little angel God has for me and my family. Can't wait for your arrival, darling baby girl.

::muacks::

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More