March 11, 2009

I'm now seeing pink!

I really can't wait to find out the sex of the baby I'm carrying now. Well well, 13 weeks is way too early to tell, right now, my unborn baby is about72mm, so no way it's possible to find out if my baby is a girl or boy. Honestly, we're all praying for a baby girl. We've got 9 boys altogether between my siblings, and you know a girl would be nice if not smashing great. My sister sent me this place where you can find really cheap cute baby clothes. Oh, those little teeny tiny outfit are all so cute. Feels like just buying everything in store. I got to wait for at least another month to know if I'm carrying a boy or a girl. As for now, I just get to browse the online store, no buying baby stuff just yet.





0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More