February 24, 2009

What I need now

Now that I'm expecting my second baby, I'm kind of worried that Shern will feel neglected in some ways or another when the second baby arrives. You know it will be especially hard on him, given that for the past three years, he has been our center of attention and he has US parents all to himself. I'm just hoping that he'll be ready to take on the role of a big brother when the right time comes, it's a big adjustment and we can't expect him too much from him as of now.


My sister advised me to buy him a new chest of drawers for him and place it in my sister's room. It might just be a new piece of furniture to him, but it is meant to make him feel grown up and independent, so that by the time baby no.2 arrives, he won't feel that mommy and daddy has neglected him anyhow when he sees us spend more time with the newborn. Make sense I guess.
Talking about furniture, I wish my room is bigger than what it is now, so big that I can place a few pieces of living room furniture in it. But no, I cannot fit in even an extra baby cot. Maybe we need to seriously consider renovation, maybe then only my dream of owning those exclusive furniture from Fairmount Designs will turn into reality. Oh how I wish!

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More