December 31, 2008

New Year, New You!

So, Christmas is over, tomorrow we'll be celebrating A brand new year. 2009 that is. I don't know about you, but all my life I never had or did come up with a new year resolution. But as far as I remember, I always promised myself I'll make the effort to be thinner. Aha, that never worked out either. I think my problem lies with me not having the determination to make things work. I read a thousand articles about determination is the key to success, well, let's just say it's easier said than done. I'm such a lousy cat.

At this moment, as we're leaping into a brand new year, I think it's only normal that we reflect on our 2008 achievement, the good and the bad times. I honestly don't know what was it that I did that I can be proud of, besides raising my son. After all, that's about the only thing a housewife does right? Oh, didn't I mentioned we went to the Mamma Mia Musical? That's one thing I'm glad I did. The only thing I could have done better was to bring along my eyeglasses so I could watch the Musical clearly. Bummer I forgot.

I should really think about getting a new pair of spare eye glasses, place it in my handbag so I could use it whenever I need it. I'm actually eyeing on this pair of Holiday frames from ZenniOptical. Bold Acetate Full-Rim Frame in black and lime green, that's so the NEW me. Bold and wiser. But then again, they have a huge variety of cool and affordable holiday frames I love, I still cannot stick to one choice.


As of December 31st, I know I'm supposed to write down some of the things I would like to accomplish next year, but like I said, I'm not a new year resolution person. There goes....


0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More