October 21, 2008

Stylish Glasses from $8

Silly me. Really silly. I was told by my cousin to get her half year worth of contact lenses supply which means 4 packs because it comes in 3 pairs per box. So, off I went to the local optical shop, asked for half year of contact supply worth 300 ringgit instead of contact lense of 300 degree. Maybe I wasn't paying attention when I was on the phone with my cousin, I was too busy looking at those gorgeous sunglass frames, putting it on when the salesgirl was busy attending another customer. I'd love to own a pair of dark colored frame eyeglasses, but those nicer and good quality ones can really cost an arm and a leg. RM800 for a pair of decent pair of eyeglasses, but still you won't know how long it can last, right?

I'd rather buy it online at ZenniOptical.com. They offered stylish prescription eyeglasses from as low as 8 dollars. It's that cheap! Besides getting one for myself, I'll also get a pair of eyeglasses for Shern's daddy. He has been using his old spectacles for years now, he sure need a pair of chic eyeglass, the current one he has on is too old-fashion if I might add.
With the massive choices from ZenniOptical, rest assure, my pick will be far better than the existing one. Shern's daddy will sure be pleased. Not only that, they also sells sunsensor (potochromic) lens, tinted sunglasses lens, bifocal lens and progressive lens at a very reasonable price. If you're thinking of getting a pair of eyeglasses, be sure to check it out.



0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More